Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Boys



These are my two boys, Andrew and Aaron. Andrew is 21 and Aaron is 17. Andrew works at a fabrication shop and Aaron is a Junior in High School and both of them were raised hunting, fishing, and playing sports.

They were also raised in a Christ-centered home where they were taught about the things of the Lord at an early age. I always told them that the Holy Spirit is a "tattle tale", so mom and dad would always find out if they were doing something wrong. They are great sons and I am very proud of them both. They have brought much joy to their mom and I.

Psalms 127 says it best: "
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate".

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger MorningSong said...

Hey Pastor Ken!!

This is Melodye of Steve and Melodye! I was just checking Michael's blog to see if he had a new post to find a comment left by you and I was surprised that you are in blog-land! I don't know how long you've been doing so but we are glad to know we can peek into your world.

Blessings!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger The Maggio Family said...

Nice looking family, I hope you had a nice Christmas and a great 2008!
-Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home